Forex is the international foreign exchange market. Banks, institutions, and individual traders purchase and sell currencies to and from one another via different foreign currency brokers. The daily trading volume of currencies across the world is over £4.15 trillion every single day. This is a drastically larger sum than that of all stock markets. Forex is among the most liquid and volatile markets in the world. This makes it perfect for algorithmic trading.
Algorithmic trading is the buying and selling of an asset class through the use of coded algorithms. This means that there is no human input in day-today trade execution. The only human inputs are in the creation of the initial rule set and directions the algorithm will follow when executing trades. This makes trading far less stressful and far more efficient for investors, as it requires almost no effort on their part. Unless they’re designing the algorithm that is.
- Liquidity – Capital invested in forex trading is extremely liquid. Meaning that it can be moved out of your account fairly rapidly. There are no stipulations or laws on withdrawals like other funds people might have. If you want your money out of the market, you can simply take it out.
- Volatility – The foreign currency market is an extremely volatile one. While this might be perceived as intimidating for some due to the chances of larger losses, this means that the opportunity for gains is also much larger. Not to mention, that a back tested and well-reviewed software will be doing it for you.
- Passive Income – Likely the most important reason of all. This is all done in the background, in order to allow you to focus on the things that are most important. This is what makes this opportunity such a powerful tool.
- Tax Laws – While it varies from country to country, tax laws in regards to gains through forex trading can be favorable to that of other investments.
Not in the slightest. However, having a basic understanding of currency markets and trading platforms will certainly make things easier moving forward.
Yes, it is! Nearly according to the Financial Times, nearly 50-60% of forex trading can be attributed to algorithmic trading. Many would say that it is nearly impossible to compete without using an algorithm unless you’re a seasoned trader.
Our algorithmic trading partners make ROI viewable in real-time. You will never be in the dark about your trading performance.
Yes, we can share links on MY FX book.
Yes, we can share links for this as well on MY FX book.
Return on investment varies based on market conditions. However, monthly returns above 3-5% are common.
Yes. For 24 hours a day; 5-days a week, your money will be out being traded on the market; there is always the possibility that you may lose some income. This kind of risk is inherent to trading.
Yes, that’s possible however, we would need to check with them first.
We do not own a trading algorithm. We have partnered with a technology company to provide one.
Nope! There are no fees whatsoever. We take a % of the overall trading volume which doesn’t impact your return, only our partner’s.
We currently offer 3 different FX algorithms that offer varying degrees of risk.
- Our partner provides algorithmic trading software.
- You set up an account with an FCA regulated broker.
- On your account, go through all of the KYC anti-money laundering checks.
- Once your money is deposited, the broker will send you logins for your MetaTrader (a mobile app) account where your money would be traded on the markets
- Together we would discuss your desired trading style (conservative, speculative or otherwise) and our partner’s team will walk you through some of the initial parameters for their algorithm.
- Our partner will (with your permission) install a conservative trading algorithm on the account to begin executing trades
- You, at any time, if you choose to, can pause the algorithm and execute manual trades yourself.
- Daily, the algorithm will open and close trades to start earning profits
- This can all be finished in a few days.
- You can watch everything happen live via our partner’s mobile app.
There are 3 systems for different market environments, 1 retracement system, one breakout system and one that places orders depending on clients’ risk requirements.
The quietest months would be the height of July/August and the final 2 weeks of December and the beginning week of January. This is traditionally the case but not always.
Anywhere from 5 to 100 depending on the algorithm.
The algorithm will decide this depending on what settings the client input, we can speak to the client to set up the system depending on their appetite for risk.
The algorithm has this decision making built in.
Yes this is possible, our algos only work on FX and gold.
Yes this is a good way of managing risk, however we do not give financial advice, so this is the client’s decision.
Never, they are extremely volatile.
Yes, for example the Strike system only trades EUR/USD, other systems trade multiple pairs. Generally the algo selects the pairs for the client.
The client must conduct their own research, we cannot advise on exact market conditions.
It all depends on how long the client takes to open and fund their account, but 1 week would be a fair value.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept clients from the United States.
The minimum deposit to use our algorithm is 10,000 pounds.
A single payment will be made for the purchase of our partner’s trading algorithm. Account balances on exchanges are entirely under the control of the client who will both deposit and withdraw to and from them.
The client has complete control over their account with the forex exchange. The client can deposit, withdraw, and pause trades at any time they desire.
All businesses that we partner with are located in the United Kingdom.
Kemistri has developed partnerships with these software companies and brokers after using their products ourselves and receiving an immense amount of value.
Of course. Ask any of our team members and we will supply the list right away.
We’ve worked with these partners for over 2 years.
They are not currently reaching out to new clients directly.